Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Photojournalism Shooting Assignment


My experience taking these shots was very nerve racking as I was actually also competing in the debate tournament that day. However, I think I got very deep into the details of the tournament as a whole. I tried to capture the mood, the chaos and stress and fun of the day in my shots, and I think I achieved that well, even if the pictures themselves are not up to my usual standards. I was rushed while taking these, and stressed myself, so I don't think that these pictures are of my full potential, but that's just bad planning on my part and a mistake in the choosing of my event. I don't recommend shooting something that you are taking part in. As a whole, my main goal was to express the feeling of debate tournaments, and show how hard our team works at Cumberland Valley, and if nothing else, I achieved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment