Thursday, February 27, 2014

Depth of Field Project Reflection

Texture
Leading Lines
 
Emphasis/Bird's Eye View/Worm's Eye View
  • My elements/principles of design were: Emphasis, Worm's Eye View, Bird's Eye View, Leading Lines, Unity, and Texture.
  • I think that my photographs were good, but not amazing. I had good camerawork with almost nothing blurry or not in focus, and I got a good depth of field and select focus for a majority of the photos. I'm really, really happy with my editing on this project. None of my pictures really went together and I think with my editing I was able to get them to become one and have a sense of unity.
  • I would say my editing was my biggest success in this project. I recommend that you actually plan out the pictures that you take to create a sense of unity in all of the pictures.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity yet unified look all of your compositions have. The composition with two pictures looks great with the contrasting dog and cat. It looks great with the dark and light contrasting. I also love the pop of red in your 3 photograph compostition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color scheme throughout the composition! I also think the select focus is strong throughout the large photo. I love the animal theme! It gives the piece unity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo. this is a pretty chill shoot. it is simplistic and thats chill. i like the photo of the cat and dog! its chill they are in the same position totes adorns. Chill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great editing! I really like your texture shot and the use of color throughout to unify the pieces.

    ReplyDelete