Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Motion Final

Blurred Motion-  ISO: 2000, f/25, SS:1/3


 Chrono- ISO: 800, f/22, SS: 1/25


 Frozen Motion- ISO: 320, f/4, SS; 1/2500


 Panning- ISO: 6400, f/25, SS: 1/25


 WWL- ISO:800, f/22, SS: 30.0


Zooming- ISO:800, f/22, SS: 1.0


  • From working with different shutter speeds, I learned that there is a countless amount of ways to capture motion in a photo. Also I learned that for certain pictures, a tripod is very important to be able to capture the photo how you want. Fast shutter speeds can capture completely frozen motion, and slow shutter speeds can capture someone not being there at all or looking like a ghost. I also learned a lot about photoshop this unit with the chrono shots, which I'm really thankful for and will be able to use that forever. Also, I already knew how to do writing with light, but in doing this here at school I was able to perfect my skills in that type of motion photography. Overall, this was probably one of the most useful and interesting units we have done, and I learned a lot.
  • I'm really glad that I made the pictures black and white this time; I like the effect it has on the pictures, and I think it makes it more dramatic. I think that if I could do it again I would put more effort into making the photos more interesting. I'm really happy with the blurred motion and writing with light. I think those two are the best of the six photos, and maybe chrono. Also, I would recommend taking a whole bunch of pictures so that you have options when you go to choose, therefore you won't end up not liking your own pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment