Friday, April 4, 2014

Motion- In class

Blurred Motion 

  •  I used a tripod, and a lower shutter speed, and had Lucy jump across the hallway.
  •  ISO:100,  SS: 1/5,  f/5.6


 Frozen Motion


  •  I used a tripod for this, but I didn't really need to. I se a fast shutter speed and had Lucy spin around with the scarf. 
  •  ISO: 1250,  SS: 1/200,  f/2.8
Panning

  •  I did not use a tripod, and had Whitney walk past the background in the studio, keeping her in focus but the background a bit more blurry. I followed her with the camera as she walked to do this, and used a medium shutter speed.
  • ISO: 1000,  SS:1/50,  f/2.8
Zooming


  •  Tiffany stood in front of the camera. I used the tripod, zoomed in on the CV on her shirt, and then zoomed out as I took the picture. I used a very slow shutter speed.
  • ISO: 100,  SS: 2.0,  f/11
Chrono


  •  First, I took a picture of just the stairs alone, then one with just Lucy's feet in one spot, her sitting on a stair trying to trip the feet, and her just in the front left corner. I plan to put these pictures together in photoshop. I used a tripod to make sure that all the backgrounds were almost exactly the same.
  • ISO: 2000,  SS:1/125,  f/3.2






No comments:

Post a Comment