Thursday, September 18, 2014

HDR examples


  I really like the light coming through the tree in this photo, and the HDR makes it so you can still see the details in the tree. This photo demonstrates asymmetrical balance as a composition technique and does it beautifully.



The composition technique demonstrated in this photo is symmetrical balance, and I love the colors in this photo and the different way of going about symmetrical balance. I think this is a really, really cool photo, I would hang this on my wall.
 This photo has really nice leading lines with the floor and the pews. It leads your eyes right to the center, and the HDR effect makes the photo look like the church is very intricate and regal.

 This photo has really good repetition, and I felt like there was probably a story behind it. The black and white here was put to good use I think. Also, the clouds look surreal.





This photo looks like something someone created on photoshop or out of an animated movie, and I really like how this is a photograph but it looks so artistic and artificial. The composition is bird's eye view or a different perspective, and I definitely think it would be a lot worse if it were just a straight shot of a city scape



This shot has really nice framing and the colors compliment each other very well, so I liked it because of that, and because it has a sort of darkness feeling to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment