Wednesday, September 17, 2014

School HDR Shots


ISO: 400
f/22
SS: 1/8


I selected this location I really like how the hallways look in our school, especially this hallway and the one across from it, the art hallway. The leading lines that come out of the walls, ceiling, lights, and floors have always made walking here feel like something out of a movie. Also, I obviously walk here a lot since these two hallways are very main hallways, and I think it captures the essence of CV because it demonstrates the drab color scheme I've come to know so well perfectly.


ISO: 100
f/22
SS: 1/30


I chose this location mostly because I really like the detail in the solar panels and the contrast with the variously sized green trees. I think it makes the scene look very vast and definitely shows how large our student body is. I drive through here to get to school every morning, but not at this exact location, and it was cool to look at it from this perspective.


ISO: 100
f/22
SS: 1/30


I chose the tennis courts because I liked the vibrant colors, and there's something about them that is contenting or pleasing. They have a happy feel for me, and I'm not exactly sure why, maybe I don't remember, but they do. Also, I think having the big CV in the background through the fence has a really cool effect in showing the grandeur of the school. The CV is kind of like the symbol of our school. Everyone who has went here has seen it

No comments:

Post a Comment