Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Personal List


  1. My room/bed: It's very messy which really does describe me, and it's the place where I spend most of my time, so it's very important to me. I am very possessive of my bed.
  2. Our living room: I have a lot of memories of when this room was built onto our house, and this is where me and my friends hang out whenever they come over, so really it just has a lot of memories.
  3. The old tree fort: We have a fort in our backyard that's totally destroyed now, but I used to spend a lot of time there as a kid, and had a lot of adventures.
  4. The woods behind my house: Every year we go to the path in the woods behind our house and pick berries, and I know the woods by heart.
  5. Our back patio, or at least the view from the back patio: The view from our back patio is really awesome, and I love it every time I look at it. I spend a lot of time out there just sitting or there is a fire pit that we will sit around.
  6. The porch/porch swing: I spend a lot of time in the summers sitting on the porch during thunderstorms, and I've always liked it out there.
  7. Devil's Den in Gettysburg: Me and a few of my good friends went there this summer for a ghost and it was a really fun time.
  8. My coffee mug: It's just one specific coffee mug that I bought and always use.
  9. My computer: It's what I spend probably most of my time doing, so it's pretty important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment